Your home for Minneapolis Window Cleaning &
St. Paul Window Cleaning
Lions Share Maintenance is Fully Licensed & Insured for each service our company provides.
St. Paul Window Cleaning Company
What do you want from your Minneapolis window cleaning St. Paul service?
Time and cost effective work– We will be on time, all of the time. You will always know that you have a professional staff on site. Our pricing is simple, call (651) 330-2810 and someone can walk you through an over the phone estimate. Professional quality service– Lions Share Maintenance has over 10 years of experience in all aspects of window cleaning. Easy to deal with– If you have a problem, we can help you fix it. Graduation party? Holiday celebration? Just give us 48hours notice and we can get someone over for a one time cleaning. You have found the right company with Lions Share Maintenance. Window cleaning should not be a hassle. Let us handle with your window cleaning on your Minneapolis property so you can focus on the other aspects of your life . Call today to set up an appointment for a free estimate! Lions Share Maintenance uses the unique water fed pole system to clean most exterior windows. Our water fed poles can reach up to 5 stories! The concept is similar to the hard water spots left on your dishes after washing them. The spotting left on your dishes is dried water with minerals still in it. Our system removes all impurities from the water, leaving a spot and streak free window .
Minneapolis Window Cleaning Company
Lions Share Maintenance Offers The Following Packages for Minneapolis Residents:
$199 for 20 Window Cleaning – Inside & Out!
- Windows Cleaned Inside and Out (Exterior only options available)
- Screens Removed/Brushed/Replaced
- Window Frames Wiped
- Tracks Dry Brushed
Deluxe Package – White Glove Service- Added Cost for Deluxe Cleaning Package
- Windows Cleaned Inside and Out
- Deep Screen Washing – Using Our Professional Screen Cleaning Unit (See Video below)
- Tracks/Sills Wet Wiped and Vacuumed
- Window Frames Washed and Detailed
- Bathroom/Bedroom Mirrors complimentary with White Glove Service
Windows, the Great Outdoors, and Curb Appeal
No window is immune to wear and tear. But when you’ve got a whole house full of them, the impact shows. Panes are exposed to the “great outdoors” around the clock. This means that they’re constantly getting hit with dirt, dust, pollen, mold, mildew, algae, insects, leaves… The list is exhaustive. All of this debris makes its mark on your panes, creating a film-like layer over the glass. This weathering doesn’t just affect your aesthetic experience inside your home or business. It also significantly cuts down the lifetime of your window system. Without regular cleaning services, mold, algae, and other natural bacteria eat away at your window frame, dull your glass panes, and deteriorate trim. Many of our customers don’t fully grasp how dirty their windows were until post-cleaning service. We love showing our clients the after-effects of a window cleaning solution well done!
Minneapolis Residential Window Cleaning
First-Rate Window Cleaning for Your Property
Lion’s Share Maintenance focuses on what matters: Restoring your windows so they can bring out the best reflection of your home or business. With the technology needed to fight your dirty windows, we can bring a streak-free result to you. Our team uses a unique water-fed pole system to clean your window exteriors. There are a few essential reasons that we prioritize this approach for your Minneapolis property. It:
- Doesn’t require ladders, which present a safety issue
- Eliminates that risk of property damage from cherry-pickers or ladders
- Uses a biodegradable, chemical-free cleaning solution
- Effectively cleans window frames
- Doesn’t require hand-drying
- Delivers streak-free, buildup-free window panes… Each and every timeThe water-fed pole system filters and purifies the water used in the cleaning process. This ensures that your windows are being treated with untainted water that won’t leave mineral buildup or streaks.
Every technician in the Lion’s Share Maintenance team has received extensive training to bring you the best st. paul window cleaning services. We know how much a consistent, quality result matters to your home and business. Using the best equipment, methods, and cleaning solutions on the market, we specialize in top-quality deliverables.
Your Minneapolis Window Cleaning Specialists
Property services should be easy for our customers. This is the attitude that guides the Lion’s Share Maintenance team. We work hard to deliver a complete solution that emphasizes quality, great service, and excellent results. It starts with our free estimate, a simple process that gives you specs on the job ahead in a matter of moments. Once we’ve settled on a service date and time that makes the most sense for you, our team gets to work. With regulated safety measures, careful attention to detail, and a rigorous inspection protocol, we don’t ever leave your property until a job meets our standard. That window cleaning service will always include:
- Safe and effective water-fed pole technology to clean your windows
- Biodegradable, chemical-free cleaners
- Skilled technicians
- $2 million in liability insurance coverage
- 100% satisfaction guaranteedOur team wants customers in Minneapolis and the St. Paul Metro area to get the most out of their windows. And it all starts with a window cleaning service that makes ‘above and beyond’ the norm.
The Merits of Clean Windows
When you choose Lion’s Share Maintenance for your window cleaning solution, you’re getting results that go beyond “clean.” You’re getting quality that is streak-free, and you’re getting outcomes that are long-lasting. Clean windows also benefit your property in a whole variety of ways. Benefits to anticipate include:
- Noticeable curb appeal
- More natural interior light
- Better interior ambience
- More efficient energy costs
- Windows that hold their valueWindows are an essential part of your home and business: The EPA credits natural light as one of the biggest determinants for a positive interior environment. There are practical perks, too. The Department of Energy notes that “daylighting” – using natural light to its maximum potential – regulates temperature and provides light, so you can keep your energy costs down.
You wouldn’t settle for stained, streaked, or smudged eyeglasses; it would ruin your outlook. So it only makes sense that your property should receive the same treatment. Lion’s Share Maintenance is here to bring that to your home or business with our window cleaning solutions.
Check out our reviews and our “A Rating” on Angie’s List!